Healthy and Easy Crock Pot Recipes that Make Every Day Easier
Crock Pot Recipes for The Busy Teacher
The life of a teacher has never been easy—the countless papers to check, weekend preparations and lesson planning, and the undeniably challenging everyday activities.
The only consolation? Food.
When Crock Pot was first introduced, busy people have since then learned how to manage life a little easier. Good thing for teachers, when cooking using Crock Pot, you don’t have to worry about constantly checking your dish. Crock pot cooking allows unsupervised cooking for a variety of dishes, making it perfect for you on very demanding days.
You can cook roasts, stews, soups, and even desserts. You can prepare these while getting ready for work, and come home to a meal waiting for you. In the evenings, you can prepare something for breakfast the next day while finishing other tasks. With Crock Pot, juggling busy days becomes a little easier.
To help you start using Crock Pot, we have collected some of the best slow cooker recipes you can cook for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
- Caramelized Apple Slow Cooker Oatmeal
- Oatmeal is the best go-to breakfast for most teachers, most people in fact. It is high in fiber and easy to prepare. With this slow cooker recipe, your oatmeal will have more color and taste better.
- Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
- Potatoes are a great source of carbohydrates that can get you going the whole day.
- Slow-Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes
- Preparing a full meal no longer has to be tiresome. Before going off for work, prepare tender chicken and tasty potatoes.
- Slow-Cooker Pork Chop
- Pork chop is a favorite for most people. This recipe will give you the most tender and tasty pork chop without having to attend to it.
- Slow Cooker Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs
- Your favorite spaghetti squash and meatball is now made easier and healthier for you.
- Slow-Cooker Cajun Stew
- Just throw in all the ingredients and have a good lunch.
- Slow-Cooker Banana Bread
- The smell of fresh banana bread really appetizes anyone. With this simple Crock Pot recipe, you can now have banana bread without heating up the oven.
- Crock Pot Creamy Banana French Toast
- French toast is popular in European countries. Bread soaked in egg and fried is just simply tasty. Now you can add some more healthy stuff with your toast.